|“||Leo just saved our lives. That was supposed to be us.||”|
Future Leo travels back in time to tell Leo that Chase, Bree, and Adam won't make it to the future and that the only way to stop them is to not let them go to their ultra collider mission. Adam, Bree and Chase go anyway since the whole world is in their hands. After Leo goes after them and saves their life by pushing them aside when the dome collided, Adam digs up Leo ending up saving every one of them. Leo misses his date with Janelle, and Future Leo ends up with a dog instead of Janelle.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- The title is a reference to the late 1980s film franchise, Back to the Future.
- Donald gains a lot of weight in the 7 years after Adam, Bree and Chase get crushed by the rubble.
- Future Leo is played by Tyler James Williams, who is the real-life brother of Tyrel Jackson Williams.
- The events in this episode were discussed twice in Bionic Rebellion. Except the second time, with just Leo, Leo made it seem way more dramatic.
- The events in this episode were also discussed in Lab Rats: On The Edge.
- Future Leo claims that Janelle gave him the pink tie shown in the picture of the two of them, but when the dog replaces Janelle in the picture, he is still wearing the pink tie.
- When Current Leo explains to Janelle, he most likely revealed that Adam, Bree, and Chase have bionics to Janelle. Janelle however, did not believe him.
- Donald is said to discover time traveling in the future, but he mentions he has time machines in the first episode, Crush, Chop and Burn.
- When Donald says "backup," Chase is standing by him, but when the scene changes to another camera, Chase is leaning with his elbow on the counter.
- When Future Donald was on the holophone, he was in the old lab but in Mission: Mission Creek High they get a new lab.
- However, this may be due to the fact that saving the Lab Rats completely changed the timeline, because in the original timeline, their deaths would have prevented Douglas from kidnapping them, and by extension, his subsequent act of destroying the lab.
|“|| Bree: We were a good team while it lasted, guys.
Chase: Yeah. Thanks for always being there.
Adam: Of course.
Bree: You too.
— Bree, Chase, and Adam at the mission
|“|| Chase: He didn't need bionics to be a hero.
Adam: He owed me five bucks.
— Chase and Adam about Leo's presumed death
|“|| Donald: So, uh... heh-heh... what did time-travel feel like? Did your body mass increase exponentially as you accelerated towards light speed?
Future Leo: Uh, I pushed a button, felt a lot of wind, there was a big flash, but - yeah - mass and speed stuff.
— Donald and Future Leo
|“|| Leo: Whoa. What is that?
Future Leo: It's a holophone.
Donald: I invented the holophone?
Future Leo: No, but you did wait in line six days to get one.
— Leo, Future Leo, and Donald
|“|| Leo: He didn't fit into the time machine?
Future Leo: You saw that man. He doesn't fit into anything.
— Leo and Future Leo about Future Donald
|“|| Leo: Hey, Big D, I got an A on my history test.|
Donald: Yeah, did you cheat by getting the answers off of future you?
Leo and Future Leo: So, how's that rover comin' along?
|“|| Donald: Would you do me a favor? When I see you in seven years, would you remind me to tell me how awesome I am? Let me just high five myself like that: Uh!|
Leo and Future Leo: Oh, I'm sure you forget. Hey, you just said what I said! Well, technically I just said what I said. Okay, you need to stop that right now. Stop, stop stop! (Future Leo covers Leo's mouth)
|The image gallery for Back From the Future may be viewed here.|
Back From the Future!