|“||The end of an era...It was a painful realization for me to come to. These people have been my family for the past 5 years of my life. Saying goodbye to them was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I grew up on this show. I learned a lot. I was shown absolute love and encouragement from people who believed in me and reminded me of all that I was capable of. All that is left of it now are my memories, friendships & the 98 episodes we filmed over the course of 4 seasons. I am forever grateful to the cast, the crew, our incredible show creators/producers, writing staff & everyone else who contributed to making these precious years so unforgettable. I love you all. - Lab Rats (2011-2015)||”|
— Billy Unger
William Brent "Billy" Unger (born October 15, 1995) is an American actor, best known for playing Chase Davenport in the Disney XD sitcom, Lab Rats. Billy stars as the genius super-human Chase Davenport, the youngest of three bionic teen siblings, who tries to navigate a "typical" world of school, friends and family, with the occasional bionic glitch. He is currently 19 years old.
Life and Career
Born in Palm Beach County, Florida, on October 15, 1995, Billy and his family moved to Hollywood in 2006 to pursue his dream of becoming a professional actor. Since moving to LA, Billy has guest starred on Disney XD's Kickin' It, Disney Channel's Sonny with a Chance, No Ordinary Family, Ghost Whisperer, Hawthorne, Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles, Mental, Medium, Desperate Housewives, Cold Case and Scrubs, and made an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno!
In addition to a starring role in National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, Billy has appeared in such other feature films as You Again, The Lost Medallion: The Adventures of Billy Stone, Monster Mutt, Opposite Day, Rock Slyde, Jack and the Beanstalk, Cop Dog and Seven Eleven: Sweet Toys.
In his time away from set, Billy enjoys extreme martial arts, advanced stunting, motocross, surfing, skateboarding, playing guitar, hip-hop dancing, singing and songwriting. He currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
- He's done a My Life segment and a Hot Seat on Disney XD.
- Even though he portrays the youngest Davenport sibling, he's actually older than Kelli Berglund.
- He plays the electric guitar, acoustic guitar, piano and also the drums.
- He has guest starred on Sonny With A Chance, ANT Farm and Kickin' it.
- He has a sister named Erin Unger, who appeared in many episodes as an extra.
- He has a younger brother named Eric Unger.
- His sister, Erin Unger, has appeared in some Lab Rats episodes as an extra.
- He turned 19 on October 15th, 2014.
- He did a TRYit! segment with Leo Howard from Kickin' It.
- He's 5'8 in real height.
- He's good at stunts, and would do anything, according to Kelli Berglund.
- He's done a few segments of Win, Lose or Draw with Tyrel.
- He has dyed his hair black before.
- He is dating Angela Moreno.
- He was in a band with Leo Howard of Kickin' it.
- He has a dog whose name is Snickers and her nickname Chicken.
- His siblings, Eric and Erin Unger, are also actors.
- He's in a band called 'California Chrome', which is founded by himself and where he's the main guitarist.
- He was born in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- He graduated school when he was 15 years old.
- He formerly dated Raini Rodriguez from Austin & Ally.
- His parents are divorced.
- He knows 4 Martial Arts types.
- His favorite band is Guns N' Roses.
- He loves to surf, he surfs since he was six.
- He's allergic to cats.
- He thought he was Spider Man when he was younger.
- First he was cast in the series "Sonny With a Chance", where he would play Sonny's little brother, but then they reworked the show.
- He's been bullied because of his height.
- His mom gave him a Spider-Man themed birthday party for his birthday.
- His favorite Avenger is Iron Man.
- He had recently gone to Paris for the 1 year anniversity of him and Angela Moreno.
- His 2015 summer jam was 'Sugar' my Maroon 5, as stated in the D23 Expo with Kelli Berglund.
|The image gallery for Billy Unger may be viewed here.|