- Owee (Ow/en + Br/ee)
- Breowen (Bre/e + Owen)
- Brewen (Bre/e + O/wen)
- Breewen (Bree + O/wen)
- They were texting each other.
- Owen texted Bree 'hi.'
- Bree wanted to go to Owen's art exhibition.
- Owen showed Bree a mask made out of video game controllers.
- Owen made a painting of Bree.
- Owen said Bree is his muse.
- Bree told the others Owen was so tortured, and asked if it was great.
- They wanted to do different things.
- Owen didn't like any of Bree's idea, but he liked Adam's.
- Owen left, which made Bree sad because she wanted to do something together with him.
- Bree let the Butter-Perry melt because she was jealous.
- Bree wanted to make it up to Owen.
- They were painting on each other.