|“||I'd love to tell you more, but I've lost my ability to trust.||”|
Leo borrows Donald's helicopter to take his crush, Janelle, on a flight date. Meanwhile, Bree gets her own room, and Adam and Chase are excited to have the lab to themselves. But things get out of hand and Chase decides to divide the lab in half.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- In Robot Fight Club, Caitlin states that she likes Adam because he is real, which means that Rodney was fictional.
- In this episode, it is revealed that Caitlin is a "crier" and a "screamer" after her break-ups.
- This is Janelle's first appearance.
- In Sink or Swim, Leo states that he uses Donald's helicopter on weekends. The helicopter used in this episode is possibly the one he was talking about.
- This is the second time we see a normal human inside a capsule, with the first being Crush, Chop, and Burn.
- The punching dummy that Chase fell on upon touching the electric fence is used in [Kickin' It]
- One of the dolls Bree purchases in Chore Wars is sitting on a shelf in the converted sewing room, despite the fact she hasn't obtained it yet.
- While Tasha is talking to Caitlin on the phone, Bree's right arm keeps changing position even though she is not moving because two separate takes were edited together.
|“||That's a great idea! - in an alternate universe where bad ideas are great.||”|
— Donald to Leo
|“|| Leo: Janelle, please don't take this the wrong way, but I did not want you to come here.
Janelle: Yeah. I could tell by the way ya slammed the door in my face.
— Leo and Janelle
|“|| Janelle: Aren't you a little young to be a pilot?
Leo: Please! My first diaper was a parachute. I went straight from crying to flying.
— Janelle and Leo
|“|| Tasha: Do you have any idea what he's talking about?
Donald: Nope. I just smile and nod until it's over.
— Tasha and Donald about Adam
|The image gallery for Can I Borrow the Helicopter? may be viewed here.|
Can I Borrow the Helicopter?!