|“||There's no reason for me to have money since Ms. Bank Manager put a freeze on my fun account!||”|
Adam, Bree and Chase learn about chores and earn allowance for the first time. In hopes of raising more money, the Lab Rats decide to host a yard sale, but they accidentally sell an antique jewelry box that Davenport was restoring for Tasha. Meanwhile, Leo and Davenport bond over the latest 'Pig Zombie' movie. When Tasha finds out about her son disobeying her rule and lying to her and Davenport, she grounds Leo and forbids him to watch television for a week, but Tasha later lets Leo watch the 'Pig Zombie' movie marathon and she extends Leo's grounding to a month. Davenport finds out about the jewelry box's disappearance, and punishes Adam, Bree and Chase by making them do every filthy, disgusting chore in the house without their bionics for a month.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- B.K. Kennelly as Bill
- The title of this episode is similar to "Star Wars"
- It is possible that the Spray on Jeans that Adam used is a parody of the Spray on Shoes in Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs.
- This episode revealed Chase's ability to turn his hand into a powerful magnet to pull metal objects to him.
- This is the only episode that the Lab Rats and Leo do chores or get allowances.
- In the episode Crush, Chop and Burn, Adam complained that Leo drooled on his socks, but in this episode, Chase said that Adam does not wear socks. Adam didn't disagree, and he said he got the socks to use as sock puppets.
- When the Lab Rats were paid, Chase said they are worth 7 dollars. However, they bought things that are more expensive than 7 dollars.
- When chasing Bree, the half-handcuff on Chase's wrist disappears.
|“||Friends come and go, but money is forever.||”|
|“||Welcome to our indoor yard sale. Nice to touch, pretty to hold, but if you break it, consider it sold.||”|
|“|| Bree: I want chores!
Chase: I want money!
Adam: Oh, I want a big furry hat so I can wear it to scare animals.
— Adam, Bree, and Chase
|“|| Tasha: I have an idea.
Donald: (excited) You wanna watch Pig Zombies with me? I knew you would come around. Score!
Tasha: Oh, honey, no. I'm a grown-up.
— Tasha and Donald
|“|| Donald: Hey, you wanna help me fix your mom's jewelry box?
Leo: I would but I have something fun to do.
— Donald and Leo
|“|| Bree: Perfect! You could EAT off of this floor.
Adam: Could, can and will!
— Bree and Adam
|The image gallery for Chore Wars may be viewed here.|