|“||And if you ever try and rat me out again... you're toast... for real.||”|
Adam and Chase befriend new kid named Marcus from school. They form a band, but when Leo gets suspicious he joins the band, only to get blamed for breaking Marcus's guitar. Meanwhile, Bree plans to bond with Mr. Davenport on Career Day, but gets upset when she finds out Davenport had been planning something with the boys. Leo brings along a tablet with Eddy's home system recording installed on it, showing that he did not break Marcus's guitar, but before he shows everyone Marcus confesses and finally tells everyone the truth. After a pretend breakdown, he then tells Leo to never tell on him again or else he's toast.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This is the first appearance of Marcus.
- This is the only episode that has Marcus in it and not Douglas, who wasn't shown until Mission: Space even though it was unknown because his face was never shown until Leo vs Evil.
- Donald says that he's more of a fun uncle than a school activity dad. This proves to be accurate later on in Bionic Showdown, where it's revealed his brother, Douglas is their biological father.
- In this episode, Chase is playing the guitar. Billy Unger, who portrays Chase, also plays guitar in real life.
- Hal Sparks, who portrays Donald, is also a guitarist.
- When Adam, Chase and Marcus practiced for their band, they played 'Paradise City' by "Guns 'n' Roses".
- This episode started the main storyline of the show.
- Chase is playing an electric guitar that is not connected to the amp. Mr. Davenport turns off the amp running his fingers over the quarter inch inputs where the guitar cable should have plugged into it.
|“|| Marcus: You know, you guys are the only people who have talked to me at this school. I HATE being the new kid.
Chase: Yeah, we used to be the new kids that no one talked to. Now we're just the vaguely familiar kids that no one talks to.
— Marcus and Chase
|“||That's okay, guys. We don't HAVE to jam. Not everyone needs a bright spot in their otherwise horrible life.||”|
|“||Leo, this reminds me of a story of a boy named Wolf, who cried a lot. And after that, his friends never believed him. And then... his grandmother ate him.||”|
— Adam to Leo
|“||Does he have a plug? Because I would really like to yank it.||”|
|The image gallery for Concert in a Can may be viewed here.|
|My favorite episode is Concert in a Can!|