|“||Oh, right. Let's just ignore the biggest solar flare in history to keep the little lady happy.||”|
Tasha takes the entire family on a nice 'tech free' beach weekend in the RV, but when Davenport discovers a solar flare headed in the Earth's direction, he secretly enlists the help of the Lab Rats. While Davenport distracts Tasha, the trio is forced to wait in the RV-turned portable lab for their rocket launch window. Cooped up inside during their first summer vacation, Leo and the gang sneak out for a quick jaunt on the boardwalk but when they return the RV is gone. A policeman tells them he had the RV towed, and the lab rats perform to get money so they can get the RV back but land in jail when they realize they don't have a license to perform.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This is the first and only episode that the 'Can Phone' is mentioned and used.
- This is the first and only episode where Davenport's 'Mobile Action Lab' is mentioned and used.
- This is the first and only episode of the series to have a beach.
- This episode features the world's biggest solar flare in history.
- This episode's name is a pun on the movie, "Dude, Where's My Car?", which also features Hal Sparks as Zoltan.
- When Adam runs out of the RV, seconds later the alarm goes off, yet he doesn't hear it. But the police officer hears the alarm from the outside so Adam should've heard the alarm go off.
- Adam carries around enough money to buy 21 flavors of ice cream, but the four of them can't pull together enough money to get their RV back.
- After supposedly giving all but one ice creams away, Adam is eating the first one he gave away as the Lab Rats reach the spot where the RV should be. Then his flavor changes between the discovering the lab's gone and the chat with the Beach Sheriff.
- When it switches to the scene where you can see the rocket stopping the solar flare, the rocket is coming from the middle of the country yet they are in California.
- When Leo opens the Can Phone it showed the time 2:45 but later Tasha says Donald almost made it to lunch without technology. Lunch is about noon, so the Can Phone is wrong or Tasha is wrong.
|“||You know what? I don't need your approval. I'm rich.||”|
|“||Oh, yeah? And what are we gonna tell him? "Hey, remember that really easy mission where all we had to do was sit around and wait? Well, guess what-- we totally blew it, and the world is toast. Oopsie!"||”|
— Chase to the Team
|“|| Chase: Bree, how many words can you type in a minute?
Bree: All of 'em.
— Chase and Bree
|The image gallery for Dude, Where's My Lab? may be viewed here.|
Dude, Where's My Lab?!