“Dude, Where's My Lab?”
Season 1, Episode 14
July 16, 2012
Marcus Alexander Hart
"Dude, Where's My Lab?" is the fourteenth episode in Season 1 of Lab Rats. It first aired on July 16, 2012.
Tasha takes the entire family on a nice ‘tech free’ beach weekend in the RV, but when Donald discovers a solar flare headed in the Earth’s direction, he secretly enlists the help of the Lab Rats. While Donald distracts Tasha, the trio is forced to wait in the RV-turned portable lab for their rocket launch window. Cooped up inside during their first summer vacation, Leo and the gang sneak out for a quick jaunt on the boardwalk but when they return the RV is gone. The kids must collect 200 dollars, get the RV back, and activate the launch sequence, hopefully without Davenport learning that they jeopardized an easy mission.
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Billy Unger as Chase
- Spencer Boldman as Adam
- Kelli Berglund as Bree
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Angel Parker as Tasha Davenport
- When Adam runs out of the RV, seconds later the alarm goes off, yet he doesn't hear it. But the police officer hears the alarm from the outside so Adam should've heard the alarm go off.
- Adam carries around enough money to buy 21 flavors of ice cream, but the four of them can't pool together enough money to get their RV back.
- After supposedly giving all but one ice creams away, Adam is eating the first one he gave away as the lab rats reach the spot where the RV should be. Then his flavor changes between the discovering the lab's gone and the chat with the "policeman."