|“||Oh right! Lets just ignore the biggest solar flare in history to keep the little lady happy.||”|
— Chase to Donald
“Dude, Where's My Lab?”
Season 1, Episode 15
July 16, 2012
Marcus Alexander Hart
Tasha takes the kids on a vacation but there is only one catch - they are forbidden to use technology!
Tasha takes the entire family on a nice ‘tech free’ beach weekend in the RV, but when Donald discovers a solar flare headed in the Earth’s direction, he secretly enlists the help of the Lab Rats. While Donald distracts Tasha, the trio is forced to wait in the RV-turned portable lab for their rocket launch window. Cooped up inside during their first summer vacation, Leo and the gang sneak out for a quick jaunt on the boardwalk but when they return the RV is gone. The kids must escape from jail , collect 200 dollars, get the RV back, and activate the launch sequence, hopefully without Davenport learning that they jeopardized an easy mission.
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Billy Unger as Chase
- Spencer Boldman as Adam
- Kelli Berglund as Bree
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- When Adam runs out of the RV, seconds later the alarm goes off, yet he doesn't hear it. But the police officer hears the alarm from the outside so Adam should've heard the alarm go off.
- Adam carries around enough money to buy 21 flavors of ice cream, but the four of them can't pull together enough money to get their RV back.
- After supposedly giving all but one ice creams away, Adam is eating the first one he gave away as the Lab Rats reach the spot where the RV should be. Then his flavor changes between the discovering the lab's gone and the chat with the "policeman".
- When it switches to the scene where you can see the rocket stopping the solar flare, the rocket is coming from the middle of the country yet they are in California.
- Bree uses her super speed around other people, but no one notices.
- This is the first episode that the "Cola Phone" is mentioned in.
- This is the first episode of the series to have a beach.
|The image gallery for Dude, Where's My Lab? may be viewed here.|
Dude, Where's My Lab?!
For a full transcript of Dude, Where's My Lab?, click here.