|“||Oh right! Lets just ignore the biggest solar flare in history to keep the little lady happy.||”|
“Dude, Where's My Lab?”
Season 1, Episode 15
July 16, 2012
Marcus Alexander Hart
Tasha is tired of having technology around her all the time so she decides to take the family to the beach. Meanwhile, the biggest solar flare in history occurs while the family is enjoying their family vacation.
Tasha takes the entire family on a nice ‘tech free’ beach weekend in the RV, but when Donald discovers a solar flare headed in the Earth’s direction, he secretly enlists the help of the Lab Rats. While Donald distracts Tasha, the trio is forced to wait in the RV-turned portable lab for their rocket launch window. Cooped up inside during their first summer vacation, Leo and the gang sneak out for a quick jaunt on the boardwalk but when they return the RV is gone. The kids must escape from jail , collect 200 dollars, get the RV back, and activate the launch sequence, hopefully without Davenport learning that they jeopardized an easy mission.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Judson Mills as Beach Sheriff
- This is the first and only episode that the 'Cola Phone is mentioned and used.
- This is the first and only episode of the series to have a beach.
- This episode features the world's biggest solar flare in history.
- This episode's name is a pun on the movie, "Dude, Where's My Car?", which also features Hal Sparks.
- When Adam runs out of the RV, seconds later the alarm goes off, yet he doesn't hear it. But the police officer hears the alarm from the outside so Adam should've heard the alarm go off.
- Adam carries around enough money to buy 21 flavors of ice cream, but the four of them can't pull together enough money to get their RV back.
- After supposedly giving all but one ice creams away, Adam is eating the first one he gave away as the Lab Rats reach the spot where the RV should be. Then his flavor changes between the discovering the lab's gone and the chat with the "policeman"
- When it switches to the scene where you can see the rocket stopping the solar flare, the rocket is coming from the middle of the country yet they are in California.
- Bree uses her super speed around other people, but no one notices.
|“||You know what? I don't need your approval. I'm rich.||”|
|“|| Chase: Bree, how many words can you type in a minute?
Bree: All of 'em.
— Chase and Bree
|The image gallery for Dude, Where's My Lab? may be viewed here.|
Dude, Where's My Lab?!