|“||Hey, where are you off to, and how long can you stay there?||”|
— Leo to Perry in Bob Zombie
Lerry (Le/o and T/erry) is the rivalry pairing between Leo and Terry. Although they may seem like enemies at times, they can put aside their differences and help each other out. (You Posted What?!? and Rise of the Secret Soldiers)
- Peo (P/erry and L/eo)
- Tereo (Ter/ry and L/eo)
- They were stuck in the elevator together.
- It was revealed they are both nail-biters.
- They talked about their background, like what names people would call them.
- Perry was looking around in Leo's backpack.
- Perry took Leo's phone and asked if he was gonna text his girlfriend in class.
- Leo told Perry he didn't have a girlfriend.
- Leo asked Perry if she got new glasses.
- Leo sneaked into Perry's office.
- Perry asked if Leo called her crazy.
- Leo tried to escape Perry.
- Perry told Leo to spit out his gum.
- Leo told Perry she couldn't kill the fly.
- Leo explained what the fly really was to Perry.
- Perry told Leo he was just begging to go to summer school.
- Perry let Leo off with a warning, and took all the spy fly objects.
- Perry wanted to open the door, but Leo told her not to.
- Leo wanted to talk like civilized people, but Perry charged at the door anyways.
- Leo confessed to Perry, this made Perry send Leo to summer school.
- Leo got Perry off the flypaper.
- Perry asked Leo where Bree was.
- Leo tried to change the subject by asking Perry where she gets her pantsuits.
- Perry automatically hit the buzzer when Leo went on stage, but Leo told her to give him another chance, which she did.
- After Leo's performance, she said that wasn't awful, and told him he was in.
- Perry told Leo he was out after Chase's performance.
- Perry tries to get Leo's arm free of the ceiling beam.
- Perry duels Leo in the Firestaff competition.
- Leo tried to protect Perry when the angry mob went after her.
- Leo told Perry to give back the stuff she stole.
|The image gallery for Lerry may be viewed here.|