|“||Adam, we have to do something! Hurry, help me think! Wow. That's something I never thought I'd say.||”|
Principal Perry assigns students to watch over the Dooey Dingo costume, because the rival school always steals it. When the school mascot's Dooey Dingo costume is stolen by the rival team during Adam and Chase's shift, Adam seeks revenge by taking their mascot, a llama. When Chase and Adam try to return the llama they discover that the animal has swallowed hundreds of Davenport’s mechanical nanobots causing it to shoot acidic spit. Meanwhile Bree and Leo compete in the "Domino Domination" with Caitlin, but decided to form their own team and compete against Caitlin.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Tim Granaderos as Griffin
- Hal Sparks, who portrays Donald Davenport, is absent in this episode, though he is mentioned several times.
- This is the first appearance of Davenport's nanobots, the second appearance being in The Curse of the Screaming Skull.
- This is also the first time where another school, instead of Mission Creek High, is shown.
- This is the second time Adam steals an animal, the first being Can I Borrow the Helicopter?
- This is the first time Adam wears the Dooey Dingo suit.
- Adam calls the Llama Lorenzo Llamas, which is an actor known for playing the weird doctor on Big Time Rush.
|“|| Leo: You save your toenails?
Adam: Of course. They're nature's toothpicks.
Bree: You don't even want to know what he flosses with.
Adam: You really don't.
— Bree and Adam to Leo
|“|| Principal Perry: Every year before the big homecoming game against the Deerfield High Leapin' Llamas, some punk manages to steal Dewey. No matter where I put it, they always find a way to get it.
Chase: Maybe YOU should try wearing it. That'll keep people away.
— Perry and Chase
|“||F.Y.I., if I spit on you, it does NOT mean I like you.||”|
|“|| Leo: Caitlin, I'm starving. Can we please stop for a snack?|
Caitlin: Oh, sure Leo. Let me tell you tonight's special: We have a lovely Chelan seagrass with a delicious side of GET BACK TO WORK!
|The image gallery for Llama Drama may be viewed here.|