|“||I'm your new friend Teddy. Spoiler alert! I'm not your friend.||”|
Leo desperately wants to be Davenport's lab assistant, but he accidentally corrupts the smart-home system, turning Eddy into an evil demonic virus named Teddy. Meanwhile, Bree holds a sleepover with her friends, unaware that they only wanted to come because of the house she lives in, while Adam and Chase try to pull pranks on the girls.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Angel Parker as Tasha Davenport
- Will Forte as Eddy/Teddy
- Michaela Carrozzo as Caitlin
- Oana Gregory as Stephanie
- The episode's title is a parody of the 1968 film, Night of the Living Dead.
- A reference to the 1977 film Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope was made when Donald called Leo a "Tiny Darth Vader."
- A reference to the 1979 film Alien was made when Chase makes as if an arm pops out of his stomach.
- The episode aired on Billy Unger's 17th birthday and this is also the 17th episode of the series.
- This is the first Halloween special of Lab Rats. The second being The Haunting of Mission Creek High, the third being Spike Fright, and the fourth being The Curse of the Screaming Skull.
- Leo's shirt is a reference of the video game Star Fox.
- This is the first and only appearance of Teddy.
- This is the last appearance of Stephanie.
- Chase's hair is long again even though Billy Unger cut it (as seen in Air Leo). By the time Air Leo aired, this episode wasn't yet broadcast. But the production code says that the episode should've aired before episodes where Chase's hair gets long.
- Chase could have and should have used his force field to protect himself from the lasers while Adam uses his heat vision from behind Chase.
- It was said that Stephanie only went to Bree's sleepover because of the Davenport's house. However, when she first arrived, it was seen that she was checking out the house for the first time.
- Although this could be just because she heard about the house before.
|“|| Leo: Well, I keep telling you I'd love to work with you in the lab.
Donald: Yeah, and I keep telling you I don't want to die in a fiery explosion.
— Leo and Donald
|“||What did you DO? I feel sick. Ones and zeros are flying out of both ends!||”|
— Eddy to Leo
|“||Leo, buddy, next time, try not to mention our secret plan IN FRONT OF THE GIANT FLAMING SKULL!||”|
— Donald to Leo
|“||In a horror movie, the first person to leave the room always gets killed. After you, Adam.||”|
|The image gallery for Night of the Living Virus may be viewed here.|
|My favorite episode is Night of the Living Virus!|