|“||Yeah, I don't photograph well.||”|
“Not So Smart Phone”
Season 3, Episode 6
March 24, 2014
Chase and Adam record themselves doing bionic stunts but then have to scramble to find the phone they used before their secret is exposed. Meanwhile, Leo and Bree scheme to help Perry spend her fortune.
Chase and Bree get their first paychecks from Tech Town as well as an EPhone 7, which Leo uses to record Chase and Adam playing bionic bowling. The next day at school, all students at Mission Creek see the ways that Principal Perry using her 'hush money' extravagantly, for example spending it on a jacuzzi installed on one of the benches at school. Adam teases Chase, and wants to throw Chase in there, but Chase protests and worries that it will ruin his phone. At the moment he realizes that he doesn't have his phone and guesses that he must have left it at the store when he was doing his shift. The two brothers then race back to Tech Town. Alongside this, now that Principal Perry has enough money and is very rich, she decides to retire, making Leo the happiest student in the whole school. But to his dismay, the replacement principal (Trent) is worst then Perry. Trent forces both Leo and Bree to wear uniforms and Leo must perform a one man play of "Annie". The two despise Trent and hatch a plan to get Principal Perry to stay. The plan is to get her to spend all her money, so they have a chance to bribe her into staying. As Principal Perry is spending all her money, she isn't happy and realizes that what makes her truly happy is poorly treating others, especially highschoolers. Principal Perry changes her mind and chooses to stay.
Back to Adam and Chase, they are at Tech Town, searching everywhere for Chase's phone that has the bionic bowling in it. They ask customers and search in vain but still nothing. Donald then comes to the store, where Chase is on the brink of just spilling out that they will be revealed. But in the nick of time, Adam and Chase see that Chase's phone is the displayed phone and try to get it. Caitlin gets it in the end and shatters the phone into a million pieces and is fired.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Dustin Ingram as Scott
|The image gallery for Not So Smart Phone may be viewed here.|
For a full transcript of Not So Smart Phone, click here.
- Chase and Bree are still working at Tech Town and are wearing their uniforms.
- This is the first time Trent is seen in Season 3.
- It is revealed that Leo doesn't photograph well.
- Caitlin gets fired from Tech Town in this episode.
- Leo possibly turns 16 between this episode and the next.
- This episode shows a 1 week time-gap. When Perry announced her retirement, she said she'll no longer be principal in a week. When Bree and Leo plans on keeping her as a principal, Bree said they only have a few hours before Perry's official resignation.
Not So Smart Phone!