|“||Did somebody call for a hero?||”|
— Principal Perry in Mission: Mission Creek High
Teresa Cherry Perry
"Terry Cherry Perry", Shoulder Pads (Spike)
Principal, former Mexican wrestler, former prison guard, Shop Girl, Flag Lady
Tasha Davenport (sometimes)
Donald Davenport (sometimes)
Mission Creek High School
At an unknown point in her life, she worked as a prison guard. Ms. Perry was the "Jammer" on the North Pacific Roller Derby Championship Team until she had a terrible crash. She lives with her six cats and mother. Perry has been in prison before and also works as a Flag Lady. She loves tormenting kids and is Irish.
Names of cats:
- Mr. Whiskers
Principal Perry shows absolute delight in tormenting the overall student body, showing that she is quite sadistic. She particularly enjoys tormenting Leo and his bionic step-siblings. Despite her rather tough demeanor, Perry is shown to be rather childish as she quivered in fear when her mother came by and pouted when Adam, Bree and Chase told her to simply stand guard. There are numerous layers to her overall personality as she can be human at times and then resuming her mild sadistic personality.
- She is the first known antagonist.
- She loves Joey Logano (The Bionic 500 ).
- She is a former prison guard (Missin' the Mission, The Bionic 500 )
- She has a niece Kerry Perry who was chaperoned by Bree Davenport and Chase Davenport (Adam Up)
- In the 90's she used to clean the chimneys, and "learned the hard way not to wear a skirt." (Adam Up)
- She admitted that her full name was Terry Cherry Perry when stuck in the elevator with Leo. (Chip Switch)
- She said that she got bullied before, which is why she became mean to others. (Chip Switch)
- She is shown to be cheap. (Perry 2.0)
- It is revealed in many episodes that besides being a principal, she has a bunch of side jobs. (Flag-lady, calendar girl)
- In No Going Back, she finds out about Adam, Bree, and Chase's bionics.
- She has five cats (Commando App)
- Skilled Wrestler: Principal Perry is a former Luchador (masked wrestler) and has shown to have retained some (or possibly all) of her skills. She easily proved to be more than a match for Spike, who is an already skilled fighter (although more along the lines of a martial artist than a wresler).
- Durablitity: She easily shrugged off all of Spike's hits, even when being slammed into a wall.
Tasha: You were a prison nurse?
Perry: No, I was in prison.
"Go home maggots. It's 3:30 and I want to chain up."
"[My cats] form a living blanket around momma."
"Sorry mother. I didn't mean to use my big girl voice."
"There is nothing I love more than tormenting kids!"
"Zip it, Dooley!"
The image gallery for Principal Perry may be viewed here.