|Season 1||Season 2||Episode Guide||Season 3||Season 4|
Febuary 17, 2014
On July 26, 2013 Disney XD announced that they had renewed Lab Rats for a third season. The current number of episodes is currently unknown but they started filming in September 2013. The first episode was released on February 17th, 2014.
- Sink or Swim (301/302) - February 17, 2014
- The Jet-Wing (303) - February 24, 2014
- Mission: Mission Creek High (304) - March 3, 2014
- Zip It (305) - March 10, 2014
- Not So Smart Phone (306) - March 24, 2014
- Scramble the Orbs (307) - April 7th, 2014
- Principal from Another Planet (308) - April 14th, 2014
- Taken (309) - April 21st, 2014
- Three Minus Bree (310) - June 30th, 2014
- Which Father Knows Best? (311) - July 7th, 2014
- Cyborg Shark Attack (312) - July 18th, 2014
- You Posted What?!? (313/314) - July 28th, 2014
- Armed and Dangerous (315) - September 29th, 2014
- Brother Battle (316) - October 20th, 2014
- Alien Gladiators (317) - October 25th, 2014
No confirmed airdate.
- All episodes listed here have not all been confirmed as episodes of Season 3, but most are. All the confirmed episodes have been filmed, but may not be in this sequence or some may be aired later in the season.
- Leo became bionic in You Posted What?!?
- Bree will get her second hidden ability (possibly geoleaping, which Parallel Universe Leo had)
- Chase will be using his levitation ability more often.
- Spike will return this season.
- Adam got his second hidden ability and will get another one.
- Hal Sparks directed an episode that taped during January. (Brother Battle)