|Season 1||Episode Guide||Season 2||Season 3|
Febuary 25, 2014
On July 26, 2013 Disney XD announced that they had renewed Lab Rats for a third season. The current number of episodes is currently unknown but they started filming in September 2013. The first episode was released on February 17th, 2014.
- Sink or Swim - February 17, 2014
- The Jet-Wing - February 24, 2014
- Mission: Mission Creek High - March 3, 2014
- Zip lt - March 10, 2014
- Not So Smart Phone - March 24, 2014
- Alien Gladiators
- Which Father Knows Best
- Cyborg Shark Attack
- Inside Job
- Face Off
- Armed and Dangerous
- Brother Battle (comfirmed in an interview by Hal Sparks)
- Spike Fight (Showfax confirmed)
Note: Although the first five are in order, the rest may not be in this sequence.
- Leo might be bionic this season.
- Bree will get her second hidden ability (possibly geoleaping, which Parallel Universe Leo had)
- Chase will be using his levitation ability more often.
- Spike may return the season.
- Adam may get his second hidden ability.
- Hal Sparks directed an episode that taped during January.