|“||Hey, prepare yourself for the bitter taste of defeat, which I plan on spoon-feeding you in delightful, bite-sized portions every single time I see you.||”|
When Chase refuses to admit that Adam has good ideas, Adam decides to run against him for student of the semester. Meanwhile, Leo takes advantage of Bree's super speed and starts using her as his personal taxi.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Garrett Backstrom as Ethan
- Elizabeth Margaret Beatrice as Ms. Thistle
- Maile Flanagan as Terry Perry (voice only)
- Hal Sparks (Donald Davenport) was absent for this episode.
- This is the second time a main character is absent, and the second time a main character is absent in Season 1, the first time being Leo's Jam.
- The title is an allusion to Jim Carrey' movie Dumb and Dumber.
- This is the first episode no adults are in, except for Ms. Thistle.
- Principal Perry had no appearance in this episode, only her voice. This was also in Crush, Chop and Burn.
- This is the last appearance of Ethan.
- Once when Leo was "Bree-back riding", he called out "Hi-Yo, Silver!" This is a reference from the television show The Lone Ranger.
- In one scene in the hallway, there's a close up of Bree and Leo. Bree has her hands on her hips, but when the camera zooms out, her arms are crossed, and she was never seen folding them.
- Immediately after Chase and Adam get the Student of the Semester results at school, Bree runs Leo all the way back to the secret laboratory at super-speed. Forty seconds later, Chase and Adam come through the doorway of the lab as if the distance between home and school was nothing. No explanation as to how they can possibly arrive shortly after Bree and Leo
- Along with that, Leo said he needed a ride to math class right before Adam and Chase show up, meaning they all went home in the middle of school.
- When Chase throws his force field ball at Adam, Leo is seen with his arms in the air, but when the camera cuts to a close-up of him, his elbows are on the counter.
|“||An A-? I knew my Home Ec teacher had it out for me! Always criticizing my muffins.||”|
|“||Ha ha! I beat you! I got a D+. Plus because I'm better!||”|
|“|| Adam: You know what? You always treat me like an idiot. But not this time. I'm entering this contest and I'm taking you down!
Chase: You wouldn't.
Adam: Are you not listening? I just said I would! (leaves with backpack attached to chair)
— Adam and Chase
|“|| Ethan: Come on, Bree! We have to hurry up unless we won't get seats together. 'Cause when I minus you, I'm negative.
Bree: Aw! One plus one equals you and me!
Leo: You two have a weird thing going on.
— Ethan, Bree, and Leo
|“|| Bree: Hang on!
(Leo falls off of Bree's back)
Bree: What part of "hang on" did you not understand?
Leo: I'm sorry! This is my first time going Bree-back riding!
— Bree and Leo
|“|| Chase's machine: Step away from the gravy! (siren beeps)
Adam: Don't tell me what to do, turkey!
— Chase's machine and Adam
|“|| Bree: Uh, Chase?
Bree: Somethings not right with Adam's essay. Adam would have misspelled "library". Adam would have misspelled "dogs"!
— Bree and Chase talking about Adam's essay
|“|| Leo: Are you sure you're okay with Adam beating you in the competition?
Chase: Nah, I'll get over it. (Make's Adam have a mustache and a beard in his "cheesy picture") Now I'm over it.
Adam: Hey! (Leo and Chase turn around nervously) I was gonna do that! (takes marker and starts drawing on his picture)
— Leo, Chase, and Adam at the end of the episode
|The image gallery for Smart and Smarter may be viewed here.|
Smart and Smarter!