Tasha Davenport née Dooley
|Date of Birth||
1975 (age 38)
Leo Dooley (Biological Bionic Son)
Donald Davenport (Husband)
|“||DID SOMEONE GIVE MY SON BIONICS?!?||”|
Tasha is Donald's wife, Leo's mother and Adam, Bree and Chase's step-mother. As a news reporter, she has shown to have met Donald on an online dating service and seems to enjoy a happy marriage with him, despite the chaos that's now present in her life. She and Leo understand each other fully and seem hold a lot of the same traits in personality. She can be smothering and intrusive at times and seems to hold a bit of a competitive streak. Still, she's sassy, opinionated, loving and enthusiastic.
She treats the trio as her own kids, and gives Bree the motherly advice when needed in boy troubles or other problems. As shown, she is not a big fan of the 4G world and gets tired of it quite a lot. She doesn't quite like Eddy due to his insults and teasing. She also finds Eddy very annoying. She doesn't want Leo watching Pig Zombies or drinking any fizzy drinks because it makes him all jumpy. Tasha can also tell if Leo is hiding something when he calls her "Mommy".
Donald is Tasha's husband. Donald and Tasha both met on an online dating website. When Tasha and Donald got married, Leo and Tasha were both unaware that Adam, Bree and Chase were living in the house too. Both of them may have their differences or arguments, but they both love each other very much.
Tasha is her adoptive mom and since Bree is currently the only other girl in the household, Tasha likes to spend a lot of time with her. She is probably her favorite due to the fact that she is a girl and less destructive.
Eddy is one of Donald's inventions and is a home system. He was probably Donald's only friend until he married Tasha, making Eddy get jealous and dislike her. He likes to tease her and can become very sarcastic. In Speed Trapped, he froze her on her anniversary with Donald. On that day onwards, Tasha can choose when to shut Eddy down. She was also pretty happy when she discovered he was destroyed, along with Donald's lab. (Sink or Swim)
- Leo Dooley is her only child.
- Her previous job before re-marrying is not listed.
- She met Caitlin in Can I Borrow the Helicopter? on the phone.
- Principal Perry once called her Tanya. (Trucked Out)
- She has never mentioned her ex-husband.
- It is unknown if she is in the future or not. She wasn't shown in the hologram. (Back From the Future)
- She was the one who insisted that her husband get rid of the 'robots' he made for Leo.
- She does not know how to play video games. Leo also stated the she is way too late to learn how to play video games. (Crush, Chop, and Burn)
- She loves to donate, especially around Christmas. (Merry Glitchmas)
- In the first episode, it was revealed by Leo that she met Donald through an online dating service.
- She has been shown to be able to control her husband and get him to do what she wants to do, such as going to the beach, getting rid of the bionic siblings' robot copies, and having Donald their anniversary instead of Eddy's activation.
- Her anniversary with Donald is the same date as Eddy's activation.
- She was a news reporter in the episodes Rats on a Train, The Jet-Wing, Memory Wipe, and Three Minus Bree.
- She cracks under pressure as seen in the episode Rats on a Train.
- She shares her wedding anniversary with Eddy's activation anniversary.
- She calls Chase, "honey".
- She's more comfortable with Bree than with Adam and Chase.
- She, along with Bree, are currently the only girls in the Davenport household.
- She seems to despise fellow reporter Linda Montieres.
- She has a sewing room, which she gives to Bree when Bree wants more privacy from Chase and Adam.
- She wants to be more included in the kids' lives, as shown in the episode Trucked Out.
- She has stepped inside a capsule (Bree's) before. (Can I Borrow the Helicopter?)
- She was mentioned in Not So Smart Phone
- She's really good at pranks. (Prank You Very Much)
- Eddy once got stuck in her body. (Three Minus Bree)
- She learns that Douglas made Leo bionic. At first she had became angry about it. In later episodes, she doesn't seem to care anymore.
- She hates Eddy in many ways.
- She loves salmon.
- She's in a book club. (Speed Trapped)
- Leo's aunt, Janette, is a part of the book club.
- She was mentioned at the end of, Rise of the Secret Soldiers at the hospital with Donald Davenport.
- According to Leo, she's still not sold on the idea of living with Adam, Bree and Chase (Bionic Houseparty). Understandable, since Donald failed to mention them before their wedding (Crush, Chop and Burn).
Season 1 (11/19)
Season 2 (10/26)
Season 3 (8/23)
Season 4 (?/?)
|The image gallery for Tasha Davenport may be viewed here.|