|“||Looking good and smelling great.||”|
“The Bionic 500”
Season 2, Episode 13
July 22, 2013
“The Bionic 500” is the 13th episode of the second season and the 33rd episode of the series. It first aired July 22, 2013.
Davenport and his obnoxious new neighbor agree to settle their differences with a stock car race but the Lab Rats are forced to get in on the action when they learn that his neighbor has enlisted NASCAR pro Joey Logano as his ringer.
Davenport and his family are annoyed of a new neighbor who recently moved in because none of them can sleep with him driving his car on their lawn at night. Meanwhile at school, its Locker Reassignment Day and Leo is first in line and wants the corner locker, but it was already taken by a new rich kid named Clayton Harrington who is using money and bribes to get whatever he wants. Leo then asks Davenport for an increase in his allowance to compete with him, which leads Davenport to sarcastically say no. Following that, Davenport invites Pierce, the neighbor, over to resolve the dispute over him driving on Davenport's lawn. Clayton, his son, also appears. First Clayton asks someone to take his coat, then Pierce asks Chase to wash his car. After that, they decide to have a stock car race, but instead of deciding whether or not to stop driving on Davenport's lawn or not, they decided to put the deeds to their houses on the line by having the winner stay and the loser leave. Davenport apparently practiced in a simulator (which is not shown in the episode, just mentioned) and is ready to race, except Pierce reveals that he hired Joey Logano to drive for him. The race starts, and Davenport is losing by 28 laps. When he goes to the pit stop to change tires and gas up the car, Chase finds out that Pierce was cheating by paying Davenport's pit crew to sabotage his car, who then get fired by Davenport. Adam, Bree, and Chase then replace the fired pit crew, Chase optimizing the car for best performance, and Bree changing the tires and filling up the car with gas instantaneously. Davenport begins catching up, then Joey goes to the pit stop and Pierce then tells him that he cheated. Joey then leaves and goes to help Davenport. Pierce, not wanting to lose, decides to try to beat Davenport himself. Davenport ends up winning, and his family gets to keep their house. At the end of the episode, Leo gets the corner locker and gets upgraded lockers for Adam, Bree, and Chase as well, because Principal Perry was in a very happy mood because Joey left his racing suit behind.
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- This episode featured actual racecar driver Joey Logano.
- It was said that Davenport gets car sick 'Just driving to the store.'
- It was claimed that Leo's sleep takes 8 hours to keep his fresh, 10 for the "Leo glow."
- Donald Davenport has a neighbor.
- This is the only appearance of Clayton Harrington
- Pierce asks Clayton to go ask for the keys to the stock car but Pierce still manages to drive the car even though Clayton never asked Joey.
- This many not be an error because Joey could have either left the keys in the car or Clayton asked off-scene.
The Bionic 500!
|The image gallery for The Bionic 500 may be viewed here.|
For a full transcript of The Bionic 500, click here.