|“||We're never going to be able to fix that chip unless we can get Bree to stay in one place.||”|
“Which Father Knows Best?”
Season 3, Episode 11
July 7, 2014
When Donald fails at rebuilding Bree's bionic chip, Leo recruits Douglas behind Donald's back and they have to work together to repair Bree's bionic chip.
As Donald attempts to repair Bree's damaged chip, the replacement chip keeps malfunctioning, much to Donald's frustration. Though Leo believes Douglas can help since he was the original creator, Donald refuses to even see his brother again. Realizing Donald won't change his mind, Leo finds Douglas anyway, who reluctantly agrees to help. While Donald is away, Douglas creates a new chip as close to the original as possible, and though is seems to work, it also malfunctions by causing Bree to run uncontrollably. The three manage to keep her still, the Davenports' still can't find a solution. After several minutes, they finally find the error and collaborate for the first time in years, fixing Bree's chip and saving her life (since her heart would've exploded from the strain of her uncontrollable speed). Meanwhile, Adam and Chase try to find a way to replace Bree's speed. While Chase manages to power up Davenport's motorcycle to go 400 mph, it runs out of gas almost instantly. After Bree's chip is fixed, Donald still kicks out his brother. While watching Bree apologize for her mistake, Donald realizes everyone deserves a second chance. The next morning, Donald offers his brother a chance to move in with them temporarily, who accepts.
- Billy Unger as Chase Davenport
- Spencer Boldman as Adam Davenport
- Kelli Berglund as Bree Davenport
- Tyrel Jackson Williams as Leo Dooley
- Hal Sparks as Donald Davenport
- Sandy Martin as Greta
- Marnie Crossen as Myrtle
- Douglas has been forgiven by Donald.
- Douglas has been on the run from Krane, going undercover as a street vendor.
- Bree had lots of glitches with her super speed in this episode.
- Douglas is currently living with the Dooley/Davenport family.
- When Donald is fixing Bree's chip and Leo keeps interrupting and distracting him, this may be a reference to Night of the Living Virus.
- This episode was aired on August 2, 2014 on Disney Channel as part of the Saturday Night Comedy Block.
- Official description from the press release: Davenport's attempts at rebuilding Bree's bionic chip fail, forcing Leo to go behind his back and ask Douglas for help.
- After Bree destroyed her chip and losing all her bionics, she regains them back in this episode.
- This episode is a continuation of Three Minus Bree.
- Wile-E Coyote is referenced in this episode.
|“|| Leo: Look, we need your help. Bree wrecked her chip.
Douglas: She WHAT?! It took me three years to perfect that thing!
Leo: Yeah, well, it took her three seconds to destroy it.
— Leo and Douglas talking about Bree's chip
|“||Bree's my sister, and I have to fix this.||”|
— Leo to Douglas
|“|| Chase: You're...gonna teach me how to catch a football?
Adam: No, I'm trying to fix a Bree problem, not do the impossible.
— Chase and Adam
|“||If your microchips are as good as your pita chips, I think we're in good shape.||”|
— Leo to Douglas
|“||Chip's ready if you are! (sniffs the chip) Why does it smell like pepperoni?||”|
|“||(mouth full) Don't worry Bree. I think we can trust him. What bad guy makes baba ganoush this good?||”|
— Leo to Bree about Douglas
Bree: (while running) I can't stop!!
Leo: I thought you knew what you were doing!
Leo: ...but! Before you get mad, (pauses) you've got to taste this! (holds out food)
Donald: I specifically told you not to contact him! How could you betray me?
Leo: It worked!
Leo: Hurry she's red lining if we don't fix her chip soon her heart could-
Bree (Angrily interrupts) My heart could WHAT?!Leo (Looks really scared) (To Douglas and Donald) What's another word for explode?!
Douglas: It was your chip I was trying to fix! Which was flawed, much like your original nose!
|The image gallery for Which Father Knows Best? may be viewed here.|
For a full transcript of Which Father Knows Best?, click here.